Wivity is Hiring! Firmware Developer Co-founder
Twilio for IoT Communications
Lead firmware developer and co-founder
- lead the development of all Wivity's firmware.
- write and ship production code, mostly in C, that implements Wivity's network abstraction and universal end-to-end security framework on IoT devices and wireless modems.
- work with lead hardware engineer, chief architect, and CEO on technology specifications, hardware and software component choices.
- experience every stage of firmware development from specification through production and maintenance.
- experience building software update mechanisms (OTA and otherwise).
- in-depth knowledge of Linux communication architecture on various distributions.
- experience shipping code in low resource environments such as the TI MSP430F5528.
- experience integrating wireless modules from companies such as Sierra Wireless or Telit into embedded devices.
- experience with FreeRTOS and/or ThreadX.
- experience with LwIP communications stack.
- experience with both ARM and MSP430.
- experience implementing USB host and slave versions of USB CDC ECM and RNDIS.
- experience with OpenWRT, Telit Appzone C, USB CDC MBIM,
Job Location: San Francisco/Palo Alto, CA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out