Strypes is Hiring! Technical Project Manager
3D Graphics Company That Turns Retail Shopping Into A Video Game.
Strypes We've been gaining a fair bit of traction and have enough recurring and ongoing clients now that we need another body on these tasks.
You are the eye of the storm of your projects. You are other teams' interface between each other. You ensure the machine of our company can be described as "well-oiled". In short, you...:
- Want to get in at the ground floor of a tech company and build something amazing and scalable.
- Accept responsibility for your projects. This means knowing when and how to delegate.
- Have a strong sense of organization and communication. You know what needs to get done, when, and let others know that.
- Can predict/identify problems & bottlenecks, and plan accordingly.
- Proactively update stakeholders, internal & external. Sometimes this means delivering bad news & bug people for deliverables.
- Are always on the look out for greater efficiency. Everywhere.
- Understand the needs and restrictions of our clients, developers, artists, sales team, etc.
- Have experience with writing code & git. We are a tech company and this is a Technical Project Manager. You won't be a full-fledged developer, but you'll be working with some coding, git, spreadsheets, etc.
- Enjoy thinking on your feet. The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Persevere.
- Find almost no greater satisfaction than in a fully executed scope of work and satisfied stakeholders.
- Like working for a manager that will mentor you and asks only that you put in the effort and leave ego at the door. He's also a bit of a goofball sometimes.
Location: Bay Area preferred, open to remote
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out