SensorHound is Hiring! Principal Data Scientist
Developing Breakthrough Security and Reliability Solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are Committed to Making the IoT Safer and More Cost-Effective for Everyone.
SensorHound, Inc. - Securing IoT devices from a plethora of threats is a major challenge that need to be addressed today. SensorHound, Inc. has been developing advanced technologies to address this problem. To push the envelope further, we are looking for help from experienced data scientists or machine learning gurus who yearn to solve deep technical challenges in security and make the world a safer place.
What you’ll be doing:
● Identify what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes from embedded devices.
● Collaborate closely with engineering team to select relevant sources of information.
● Develop experimental design approaches to validate finding or test hypotheses and validate analysis by comparing appropriate samples.
● Identify and create the appropriate algorithm to discover patterns.
● Recommend ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms that lead to findings, including new information.
● Provide ongoing tracking and monitoring of performance of decision systems and
Required Skill Sets:
What you’ll bring to the table:
● MS in mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field, with at least 3 years relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience. PhD in related discipline is preferred.
● Solid knowledge of statistical techniques especially for anomaly detection problems
● Years of experience applying standard machine learning algorithms (prediction, classification and pattern
● Thrive in an environment of loosely defined business problems
● Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What gives you edge over others:
● Strong programming skills (Python, C, C++, Java, MATLAB), and statistical modeling
(SAS, R, MiniTab).
● Good familiarity with big data frameworks such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, SparkML, MLlib, Mahout.
Location: West Lafayette, IN or Remote
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out