SensorHound, Inc is Hiring! Software Engineer
Developing Breakthrough Security and Reliability Solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are Committed to Making the IoT Safer and More Cost-Effective for Everyone.
SensorHound, Inc. is a ground-breaking start-up developing security and reliability solutions for the Internet of Things (loT). We are committed to making the loT safer and more cost-effective for everyone. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for a Software Engineer who shares this commitment. We offer exciting opportunities in a fast-paced and stimulating work environment where you’ll have an Impact from day one.
- Design and develop RESTful web application services
Optimize the web application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design SQL and NoSQL database schemas as required
Implement industry standard security and data protection
- Help out with DevOps tasks in our start-up environment, including deployment and maintenance of servers and databases in the cloud (e.g., AWS)
- Use tools for creating high quality code including Git and JUnit
Required Skill Sets:
Strong candidates must have most if not all of the following skills.
- Strong programming experience InJava
- Good understanding of data modeling in relational databases such as MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB or Redis
- Experience with application servers such as Wildfly, JBoss, GlassFish or Tomcat
- Proficient with Linux
- Understanding of security for web services
The following are preferred skill sets.
- Experience with Object/relational mapping frameworks such as Hibernate
- Experience with big data processing frameworks such as Hadoop or Spark
- Good understanding of user authentication and authorization policies
- Proficient at build tools such as Maven
- Proficient with development tools such as Eclipse, Git and Junit
Location: West Lafayette, IN
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out