SensorHound, Inc is Hiring! Data Scientist
Developing Breakthrough Security and Reliability Solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are Committed to Making the IoT Safer and More Cost-Effective for Everyone.
SensorHound, Inc. is developing breakthrough security and reliability solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are committed to making the IoT safer and more cost effective for everyone.
As our company continues to grow, we are looking for a Data Scientist who share this commitment. We offer exciting opportunities in a fastpaced and stimulating work environment
where you’ll have an impact from day one.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
SensorHound, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. EOE/M/F/V/D
What you’ll be doing:
● Identify what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes from embedded devices.
● Collaborate closely with engineering team to select relevant sources of information.
● Develop experimental design approaches to validate finding or test hypotheses and validate analysis by comparing appropriate samples.
● Identify and create the appropriate algorithm to discover patterns.
● Recommend ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms that lead to findings,
including new information.
● Provide ongoing tracking and monitoring of performance of decision systems and
Required Skill Sets:
What you’ll bring to the table:
● BS/MS/PhD in mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field, preferably
with a relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
● Solid knowledge of statistical techniques.
● The ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging
pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
● Excellent programming and analytical skills.
● Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics,
multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What gives you edge over others:
● Strong programming skills (Python, C, C++, Java, MATLAB), and statistical modeling
(SAS, R, MiniTab).
● Experience using machine learning algorithms (prediction, classification and pattern
● Familiarity with big data frameworks such as MapReduce, Spark, MLlib, Mahout.
Location: West Lafayette, IN
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out