Retail Zipline is Hiring!Marketing & Customer Lead
To Bring Retail Operations Out Of The Dark Ages And Give Companies Effective Tools Their Employees Love To Use.
Retail Zipline Are you interested in getting in on the ground level of an exciting start-up that has some of the world’s best brands as enterprise customers? We’re looking for a multi-faceted individual who is passionate about the needs of clients and will help them achieve their goals using a blend of product management, marketing, and customer support.
Retail Zipline’s mission is to bring retail operations out of the dark ages and give companies effective tools their employees love to use. You’ll be an integral player in improving the way a 4.4 trillion dollar industry communicates with its store employees to save them from slow, inefficient systems (think fax machines, voicemails and the postal service). People deserve better! We need your help to make this happen.
We are an early stage, venture-backed, startup that already has a product our customers love. We need an Account Manager that is willing to roll up their sleeves, build out our processes and be an integral part of our growth. We are a small team and this is a key role. This position will juggle multiple responsibilities including supporting customers, developing marketing strategies, and building internal operational processes. You are a responsive communicator, savvy problem-solver, have attention to detail, and the ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously.
• Provide customer support for any issues, questions, or technology feedback.
• Develop meaningful relationships with customers to support upgrade-paths and translate customer feedback into product development.
• Create and develop media for marketing, and sales collateral including videos, presentations, handouts and helping to develop the company website.
• Write onboarding text, training, and presentations.
• Help research and generate new business opportunities by qualifying leads and developing target lists and outreach strategies.
• Sit in on sales meetings to learn the sales process and customer concerns. Opportunity to grow into a frontline sales role.
• Research and implement processes and systems such as a customer support system to help the company operate more efficiently.
• Collaborate, track, and coordinate product and feature launch communications.
• Follow your strengths and passions. We support your growth. If you’re skilled at developing lead acquisition strategies for marketing campaigns and sales initiatives or love enterprise sales then we’ll help you strengthen that interest!
Required Skill Sets:
• Have 3+ years overall experience in marketing, customer care, and sales
• Have great project management skills and the ability to keep projects and people on track.
• Are familiar with video, presentation and design programs such as Photoshop, Keynote, PPT, Camtasia and iMovie.
• Are an excellent writer and communicator – you can write clearly and turn complex ideas into engaging, concise emails.
• Have an interest and broad understanding of all forms of modern marketing (SEO, paid advertising, PR, content marketing, social).
• Are positive and maintains composure under pressure. You have demonstrated excellence in reliability and problem solving.
• Are early-stage startup material: scrappy and enterprising, comfortable with little structure, work independently within a great team, entrepreneurial, proactive and tenacious spirit.
• Background in retail a plus (being an Associate absolutely counts).
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out