RageOn is Hiring! Sales Accounts Manager
E-Commerce, Custom Creation Marketplace, Revolutionary Technology.
Have you managed campaigns successfully? Have you driven significant revenue for clients? Are you awesome at growing relationships? Do you move fast? Can you juggle many things at once? Are you looking for a challenge?
You’ll represent RageOn and interact with clients as well as interfacing with our fulfillment, operations, and art teams. This is a business development role reporting to the director of business development.
- Plan and execute successful campaigns with existing and new accounts
- Engage top-tier accounts to identify innovative ways to drive revenue, growth, and outreach
- Manage strategic planning for key accounts to achieve maximum impact
- Establish solid rapport with clients to maintain positive and proactive business relationships
- Create and execute action plans and effective timelines to achieve continuous revenue growth
- Monitor sales performance metrics to ensure optimized accounts
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to demonstrate success and create smart forecasts
- Manage marketing/merchandising campaigns (post launch)
- Communicate effectively with clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Organize and manage accounts in CRM (SalesForce)
Required Skill Sets:
- Ability to manage dozens of projects at once, understand client goals and leverage the power of various social platforms to build and engage audiences, and understand basic paid digital marketing (display, social, SEM, etc.)
- Communicate extremely well through Salesforce, Google, Slack, Excel, Video chat, text, Socials, etc.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and Project Management Experience
- Type 55+ WPM
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Willing to work flexible hours to hit deadlines
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years account sales account management
Location: Cleveland, OH
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out