Ombud is Hiring! VP of Engineering
Decision Management Platform Scales Intelligence Across Global Organizations By Re-Inventing How Content Is Managed, Collaboration Is Orchestrated And Machine Learning Is Applied To Streamline Operations.
Ombud is seeking a smart and talented VP of Engineering, with experience defining and developing a world class development organization focused on building enterprise platform solutions. Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate will drive the development of our platform whilst working closely with Architecture, DevOps, Engineering, Product Management and executive leadership throughout Ombud.
This leader will have an amazing opportunity to build a category defining SaaS platform for enterprises to collaborate and share their content across their organization. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with business leaders to define product strategy, implement product requirements, be an enterprise software thought leader, meet delivery schedules, deliver well written software, grow and manage the current development organization, and achieve company goals to develop the Decision Management category.
• Work across the business to define product innovation strategy
• Direct, create, review, and drive product development across PM, Dev, and QA resources to meet deliverables
• Continuously assess and develop strategies which support both SaaS and On-premises requirements
• Ensure that engineers have the resources and tools they need to excel and flourish
• Research and implement Secure Engineering Best Practices
• Understanding of what great product looks like
• Create a product roadmap to support our business strategy, go-to-market plans, and customer centric mindset
• Support a best in class ecosystem by setting and driving the execution of a modular platform and integration strategy, optimizing our products
• Maintain a customer-focused orientation and drive the same within the Product organization
• Recruit, hire, assess, develop and retain outstanding technical leaders
Required Skill Set:
• Experience owning technical strategy, planning, and execution for a leading software organization
• Experience running a performance-driven engineering organization of significant scale that releases products and improvements at a rapid pace. Experience with agile methodologies required.
• Deep passion for best practices and new technologies, incorporating Open Source components
• Recruited, hired, and developed outstanding engineering leaders (who are also proven recruiters)
• Ownership of a set of technically complex, interrelated products
• Led groups within large and small companies
• Participation and demonstrated thought leadership in the Machine Learning ecosystem
• Earned an advanced degree in STEM, ideally CS/CE
• 10+ years’ experience in developing software, with 5+ years of management experience
Location: Denver, CO
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out