Nomis is Hiring! Principal Front-End Engineer
Big Data FinTech Software Company.
Nomis Solutions is looking for a talented Front End Engineer to help evolve our best-in-class price optimization product and help take it to the next level.
Successful candidates are passionate, inquisitive, pragmatic, team-oriented, great communicators, detail-oriented, and thorough. You will work closely with cross-functional team members across the analytics, optimization, engineering, big data, and product management teams - so good interpersonal skills are a must!
This is a hands-on role where you will own the front-end framework and will contribute directly to delighting our customers and changing the way banks use big data, customer behavior insights, and predictive analytics.
- Design and build web applications that drive our sales, engage and inspire our customers, and meet the functional needs of our platform.
- Regularly deploy a variety of products from large-scale web applications to small internal tools
- Drive improvements in usability and interactivity across the applications
- Pixel-perfect implementation of UI/UX with a focus on consistency
- Participate in the design process, gathering requirements across groups including engineering, marketing, product management, customer support and design.
Required Skill Set:
- Healthy team and relationship-building skills
- Understand the intricacies of how JS and CSS impact rendering
- Experience working with Angular, Ember, Backbone or similar client-side MVC frameworks
- Experience writing and reviewing queries for relational and - NoSQL data stores
- Extreme attention to detail and the user experience
Qualifications and Competencies
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with front end web development
- Expert in all aspects of HTML5 and single-page web-apps and frameworks
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where passion for customer engagement and great experience are at the forefront of all design & development activities
- Proactive, innovative and an innate desire to always leave things better than when you found them
Location: San Bruno, CA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out