Nobal Technologies Inc is Hiring! Sales Associate
Building the World's Most Advanced Interactive Mirrors for Retail, Hospitality and Home.
Nobal Technologies is fast paced, Silicon Valley style startup whose primary product offering is the iMirror, the world’s most advanced interactive mirror for retail, hospitality and home.The iMirror is currently changing the face of retail by bringing the best features of online shopping into real world fitting rooms.
As a company, we focus on our company's culture in order to reward our employees for their hard work and create a great place to learn, grow and create cutting edge technology. Nobal tries to provide employees amazing perks such as the ability to quickly take on leadership roles, a flexible work schedule, the ability to work remotely, medical coverage and an amazingly smart and friendly group of co-workers who are always willing to provide support in any way that they can. We also provide opportunities for employees take on leadership roles within the organization that will result in an accelerated pace of learning and to move up quickly within the organization.
You can find out more about the iMirror at http://www.nobal.ca/.
Nobal is currently developing it's sales team and is looking for a sales associate to help build our team, working with our CMO. We are looking for an energetic individual who is excited to help form a best in class sales team focusing on selling to major multinational brands (primarily in fashion and hospitality). The sales associate is a hands on role; part leader and part doer, someone who is eager to learn and build something new and amazing. The sales associate will help Nobal Technologies take the next step in increasing sales revenue with major brands and will help us grow to over $1.5 million in revenue.
- Being part of a sales and marketing team within a startup atmosphere
- Creating and acting upon a company-wide sales and marketing strategy
- Working with internal operational and technical teams to make sure that customer expectations are being met
- Take on current sales prospects with international retail brands
- Creation of a sales funnel and execution
- Growing company topline revenue to meet Series A metrics and beyond
- Traveling to fashion, hospitality and innovation hubs around the world to represent the company to potential customers, investors. partners and advisors
- Representing the company at industry conferences around the world
Skills needed include:
- Ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a high functioning team
- Desire to take on leadership roles and build something from the ground up
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and take ownership of work outcomes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Desire to work within a startup atmosphere and either succeed or fail with the company
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment. Superior ability to present to and communicate with executives.
- Relevant work experience in consulting, software, Internet and/or media industries, and/or early stage companies.
- Experience in cross-channel strategy, growth strategy and marketing strategy within the consumer or electronics/hardware industry.
- Experience leading operational and sales initiatives across various geographies, and developing process improvements and playbooks for success
- Experience with structuring ambiguous problems, identifying analyses and creating appropriate presentations and story lines to influence executive decisions.
Location: Calgary, AB or Remote
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out