MoData is Hiring! Engineering Lead
Uses Artifical Intelligence to Help B2B Enterprises Accelerate Revenue Acquisition, Conversion and Retention.
MoData is fundamentally changing the way B2B enterprises plan and execute their sales and marketing strategies. As new generation sales and marketing executives are increasingly making use data to drive their sales and marketing activities, MoData is the only solution which allows them to combine the data across all aspects of Sales and Marketing funnel and make real difference to their top line.
We are doing for Sales and Marketing data what ERP vendors did for inventory data.
Future sales and marketing activities would not be possible without a sophisticated solution like MoData which understands underlying dynamics of sales & marketing operations and manages data for easy decision making.
MoData seeks to be the engine behind enterprise sales and marketing decision making.
We are looking for a driven engineering lead manage product development. This is a ground floor level opportunity to join a startup with significant customer base and MRR, poised to take off in next 6 months.
We are already doing $200K ARR.
Our customer pipeline is valued at about $5 Million in total contract value.
1. Drive ground up product development and next generation architecture
2. Attract, Hire and retain top talent. Motivate team and drive high levels of productivity from a small team of super talented engineers.
3. Understand complex business logic scenarios and translate that into scalable code
4. Hands on contribution with Java based enterprise product development and enterprise applications.
5. Drive product development strategy based on market realities in an agile environment.
6. Contribute to overall company strategy.
7. Handle customer escalations relating to product feature and functionality
Required Skill Sets:
1. Java based open source enterprise stack including J2SE, Spring, Tomcat etc
2. Experience developing Single page enterprise UI applications using Angular and related technologies
3. Experience managing a distributed team of highly motivated engineers
4. Extensive experience with human generated business data and related issues with ETL and data aggregation is highly desirable
5. Specific experience with Sales and Marketing data residing in CRM ( like SFDC , MS Dynamics) and other workflow applications like Marketo, Eloqua is desirable
6. Experience with enterprise sales and marketing workflow like lead management, opportunity management and pipeline management is highly desirable.
7. Working understanding of Machine Learning algorithms and related statistical techniques is desirable
8. Experience with enterprise data lake architecture and related open source offering.
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out