Metadata is Hiring! Principal Architect / CTO
A Marketing Technology Company Focused Exclusively on B2B Enterprises that is Backed by Hillsven Capital, Greycroft Partners, 500 Startups, and Rightside Capital Management. $1M+ in Paying Customers.
By combining predictive marketing and multi-variant, targeted advertising, Metadata's technology helps its clients (e.g. MuleSoft, PayScale) laser target their prospect pool and fine tune their digital marketing.
We are looking for a technical leader who can join our executive team, become the lead engineer/architect, run a remote team and build a local team in SF.
1 - Get “Tech” in order : Help answer fundamentals of technology blocks to be used, choice of certain platform/tech over other, helping team visualize product with the available resources and assets
2 - Help build, manage, and validate a Tech Roadmap for its Products. As validation of idea happen with acquisition of users and customers, product may undergo transformation on required features set and Market needs. A roadmap to achieve those “vanity goals” for startups, and be able to successfully tweak an approach with changing needs is expected
3 - Architecture Practices: At startup, the dynamics of change; changes very fast. Making sure that best practices are defined and followed by team is very important. You may have to clean the code time to time. Making reviews on Code Quality is an important activity.
4 - Methodology: With time, help build progressive learning culture and establish predictable model of envisioning, designing and developing products.
5 - Connecting Business Requirements with activity: Bring the perspective of tech as a differentiator for startup (understands the “Market Needs” language talked by colleagues)
6 - empathize with our customers and bring Insights to build a pragmatic approach – which, translates into better cost-benefit analysis. Tech is important bit of the company.
7 - Product Innovation through Research and continuous improvement
- driven / ambitious
- hire/fire capabilities
- limitations, opportunistic
- deadline driven
- deliver product in the next 2yr
- validate requirements are clear/fair
- measurement on delivery and quality
- motivated, excited, obsessed
- charge your career growth into vp engineering or CTO (senior most person in the engineering org)
- inheriting 6 people plan to growth to 20+
Skills needed include:
- Experienced building a solid web application (back-end)
- Understand and optimize developer operations, build process
- Rapid development (agile) using sprints, daily meetings
- Experienced in Java, Angular, RabbitMQ, NGINX, Azure, Aerospike and other technologies
- Experienced building and scaling a complex web app
- Background in marketing technology, advertising or big data
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out