Litmus Automation is End-to-End Cloud Platform for Internet of Things
Litmus Automation is looking to hire full-stack / front-end engineer to build Internal ( Loop ) and client side applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain complex, high performance, and adaptive web applications.
- Hand code Servers side and client side JS for mobile or web applications.
- HTML and CSS and work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers to and bring the concepts to life
- Build scalable solutions to improve the user experience
- Document and build unit tests for the code.
Required skill sets :
- MS in Computer Science/Engineering, or relevant engineering discipline/experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in building customer facing cloud based solutions.
- Experience in product development using NodeJS
- Expedience with PhoneGap / Cordova
- Experience using D3JS or similar data visualization too
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as REST, HTTP, JSON and how they play a part in app design.
- Experience using Bootstrap or similar responsive framework
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Experience setting up, configuring, and maintaining a Linux - Hosting environment using Docker
- Flexibility to work collaboratively with a team while also managing individual projects
- Experience with Jira, Gitlab, or other ticket-based systems
- Excellent understanding of Git
- Strong Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Evaluate and advocate the use of various Open Source technologies and third party solutions to augment the architecture of the Cloud solution.
- Drive innovation in the use of Open Source technologies to accelerate feature velocity
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out