Keewi is Hiring! IoT Systems Operations Analyst
Founded by Stanford Alumni, Sits at the Intersection of IoT, Big Data, and Energy.
Keewi - As the IoT Systems Operations Analyst, you will be the glue ensuring that everything from sensor function, data collection, device control, to the Keewi system are on, firing on all cylinders. You are the gatekeeper, and without you, everything unravels. You are a detail and process oriented operations expert who enjoys problem solving and is not easily deterred. You will perform monitoring and support for IoT systems and services related to security, network, software applications, and infrastructure operations required to meet the happy requirements of Keewi customers.
- Perform monitoring and analysis of systems related events and operations
- Analyze and ensure that events, incidents, pre and post-deployment are handled to agreed procedures and service levels, including supporting documentation
- Interact with the Keewi team, external customers, and other service functions to trouble shoot, communicate status, and resolve issues
- Use knowledge, judgement, and service standards to determine priority and coordinate escalation to support appropriate response and resolution
- Perform analysis and investigations of logs, trends, alerts, notifications, and other event or operational indicators
- Gather and prepare service and system related data and information required for operational effectiveness and improvements
Skills needed include:
- Strong understanding and respect of timelines, milestones, and deliverable due dates
- Highly organized with affinity towards strong documental and process skills
- Be proactive in taking ownership for tasks and managing them through completion with little direction as well as knowing when to ask for help and escalate issues
- Be available to work various shifts, weekends, and holidays if needed
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out