Keewi is Hiring! Front End Developer
Founded by Stanford Alumni, Sits at the Intersection of IoT, Big Data, and Energy.
Keewi - As a front end engineer, you will be at the forefront of bridging the gap between technology and human connection. You are a team centric software expert who will bring the abstracts of energy to life in a tangible and measureable manner, strengthen our inclusive culture, and impact future generations of our planet’s stewards.
Our stack is built on PostgreSQL, Django, React.
- Perform hands-on design and development of systems and services and frameworks.
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms
- Write code and unit tests, work on API specs, automation, and conducts code reviews and testing
- Work closely with product owners on feature sets that impact platform, services, and frameworks
- Work with UX UI & product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
Skills needed include:
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with problems
- Ability to enable business capabilities through innovation
- Looks proactively beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies, and takes pride in how fast they develop working software
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out