Keewi is Hiring! Data Scientist / ML Engineering
Founded By Two Stanford Alumni, Keewi Sits At The Intersection Of Iot, Big Data, And Energy.
At Keewi, we believe that technology can revolutionize how we construct and interact with the built environment. We harness the power of data to improve building efficiency, comfort, and safety.
As a data scientist / machine learning engineer, you will be at the forefront of using previously unavailable/unexplored building data to develop new applications and enable a new vision for buildings of the future. Keewi is reshaping the industry and our clients and partners alike are hungry for our new building intelligence system. In this role, you work on development and commercialization of new building technologies and will have the opportunity to present at industry conferences.
- Create data models and algorithms from large volumes of building data
- Explore, understand, and implement most recent algorithms and approaches for supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Evaluation, analysis, visualization of direct and related data
- Comfortably handle multi-terabyte data sets in scale-up and scale-out environments
- Create excellence in results quality and system scalability through continuous evaluation, analysis and refinement of the system implementation
- Take part in publications in journal papers, abstracts and conference proceedings
Required Skill Set:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining practice
- Ability to work in an agile development and creative environment using rapid prototyping
- Experience with big data techniques (i.e. Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience with machine / deep learning software packages (i.e. TensorFlow, MXNet, Spark ML, R, etc)
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out