FogHorn Systems is Hiring! VP Engineering
Foghorn Systems, founded in 2014, is a leading developer of “edge intelligence” software for industrial and commercial IoT applications. Foghorn’s software platform brings the power of machine learning and advanced analytics to the on-premise edge environment.
FogHorn Systems Qualifications & Experience
• Strong knowledge of and experience in building reliable/fault tolerant, high performance,
large scale distributed systems.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience leading and providing technical direction for Big Data development efforts.
• Expertise in programming in C++ and Java.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related field with10 + years of relevant work
• Experience with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Docker, ZeroMQ.
• Knowledge of compilers/interpreters, embedded systems/low footprint devices, security,
OS/networking concepts highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Complex Event Processing Engines, real time streaming data processing
and machine learning also desirable.
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out