DocuSign is Hiring! VP Product Management Platform
The market leader for Digital Transaction Mgt.
The Vice President, Product Management, Platform is responsible for innovating and managing a best-in-class, cloud-based platform on which DocuSign applications, partner applications and customer applications run. The DocuSign platform is a carrier-class availability, bank-grade secure platform used by millions of users and companies in over 140 countries. Product areas include security, availability, performance, scalability, integration, identity management, authentication and a multitude of core services.
Specifically, this includes managing a team of product managers to define product strategy, develop product specifications, work with engineering architects, and evaluate and integrate third-party technology. This person will also be a key spokesperson in evangelizing DocuSign technology to customers, prospects and industry analysts.
• You understand the importance of a solid platform foundation and architecture.
• You are self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible and timely team-player with outstanding written, verbal, presentation and collaboration skills
• Outstanding logical/structured analytical ability to effectively understand and decompose business needs, goals and objectives into tangible requirements, solutions and alternatives
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the business on a variety of topics, both functional and technical with poise and professionalism
• You have experience working with stakeholders from all parts of the business, including marketing, sales, support, product marketing and engineering working iteratively to accomplish shared goals and objectives
• Ability to work on simultaneous projects, while committing to deliver on time and with quality
• Strong knowledge of cloud-based web application products, technologies and architecture
• Strong understanding of usability principles and practices, including early and rapid prototyping, usability testing, cross-browser/platform, and design constraints on the web
• Direct project experience with iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban), including modeling experience using task/story boards, user stories or use cases, etc.; working knowledge of testing/QA fundamentals
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in product management, 1+ years at VP level or above
• Demonstrated product management experience in building a cloud-based platform
• Specific expertise with platform integration, security, performance, scalability and availability
• Strong analytical skills along with a strong technical aptitude
• Exceptional communication skills, including presentation, formal writing, verbal and email
• Management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
Required Skill Set:
-Platform - been responsible for a platform that has a strong focus on security, scale, and performance
-Strong technical leader who can also present to customers
Location: San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out