DocuSign is Hiring! Sr. Product Designer, Growth
Changing How Business Gets Done. More Than 225,000 Companies And 85 Million Users In 188 Countries Sign, Send, And Manage Documents With DocuSign. Organizations Of All Sizes And Industries Are Accelerating Contracts, Approvals And Workflows.
Shape the future vision for our products used by over 200 million users -- problems that go far beyond eSignature. You’ll be at the forefront of realizing DocuSign’s vision of driving digital transformation for businesses around the world!
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing design team and work closely with cross-functional teams to design experiences that drive our growth strategy, e-commerce, and the DocuSign Dev center site. You’ll create elegant designs across all platforms that help our users learn to better use DocuSign to power their businesses, pay for plans and leverage the APIs powering the vast majority of our usage across the world.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, User Experience Design for Adoption and Growth.
- Partner with product management, engineering, user research, tech writers and others to define the product direction, own the design execution and measure ongoing improvements.
- Produce deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and pixel-perfect visual assets for web and mobile.
- Utilize all available data points at your disposal, such as analytics and user research, and rely on your intuition to fill in the gaps.
- Think in terms of systems, not just one-off solutions, that scale across DocuSign’s entire ecosystem.
- Help facilitate cross-functional, collaborative design thinking workshops with cross-functional teams
- Champion the design process, pushing yourself and your teammates to take chances and explore big ideas before narrowing in on feasible, inventive solutions that consider the small details.
- Contribute to a creative, supportive culture and mentor junior team members.
Required Skill Set:
8+ years of designing consumer, enterprise and/or mobile user experiences.
Bachelor’s degree or above in a design-related field (or comparable work experience).
An online portfolio or work samples showcasing your outstanding typography, color, and layout skills (add a website to the system if not on resume and/or upload work samples when applying)
Extensive experience designing for complex products and applications
Experience leveraging data and analytics to drive design decisions for B2B and/or B2C products
Extensive experience building visual systems for complex products and applications
Prototyping skills with tools such as Pixate, InVision, Framer, Principle, or similar tools.
Strong communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions and tell compelling stories that inspire action
User Experience Design @ DocuSign
Our highly collaborative, iterative approach enables our team of interaction designers, visual designers and prototypers to make a positive impact across the organization. We are fervent advocates for user-centered design who challenge ourselves to fall in love with the problem, not the solution. Informed by customer insights and a solid understanding of our business, our team contributes to high-level product vision all the way to the craft and polish of every detail of the user experience.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out