DecisionNext is Hiring! UI/UX Architect
Prescriptive Analytics for Commodities Industries.
DecisionNext is building the next generation predictive analytics platform and products to help customers across multiple industries make high-value decisions and improve end-to-end performance. We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Architect to join our Engineering team in San Francisco. The candidate will help design and lead the development of DecisionNext’s new web application framework. Ideal candidate will have proven experience architecting and delivering SaaS based web applications in one of the Java Script frameworks and an UX enthusiast.
The Engineering Team at DecisionNext is a multi-disciplinary group responsible for building, maintaining, and operating complex predictive analytics platform and end-user web applications. Members of the Engineering team take responsibility for a portion of the system within their core expertise, contribute to areas outside their core, and help build a professional and collegial atmosphere.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Proven experience building SaaS based multi-tenant web applications
* Strong fundamental understanding of web application architecture with 7-10 years industry experience
* Experience building and shipping products using a Java Script framework (Angular.js, React.js, Backbone.js, etc)
* Experience in HTML5, CSS, Ajax and responsive web design
* Experience building web services using Django, Flask, Rails or Node.js
* No-SQL database experience, preferably MongoDB, a plus
* Comfortable working in an agile fast pace startup environment
* Team player with good analytical and communication skills
Apply at decisionnext.com or email your resumes to email@example.com
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact Email: Arden.Arnold@decisionnext.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out