DecisionNext is Hiring! Software Engineer, Python
Prescriptive Analytics for Commodities Industries.
DecisionNext is building the next generation predictive analytics platform to help customers across multiple industries make high-value decisions and improve end-to-end performance. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Engineering team in San Francisco. The candidate will develop and maintain the analytics and server side components of the DecisionNext platform. The development will primarily be in Python, and deployed to a Linux environment in Amazon Cloud.
Experience in Python is preferred, but candidates with strong experience in other scripting languages are encouraged to apply.
The Engineering Team at DecisionNext is a multi-disciplinary group responsible for building, maintaining, and operating complex predictive analytics platform and end-user web applications. Members of the Engineering team take responsibility for a portion of the system within their core expertise, contribute to areas outside their core, and help build a professional and collegial atmosphere.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Strong fundamental understanding of software design and development
* 3-5 years of enterprise development experience, preferably in a scripting language like Python, Ruby or Perl. More experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Experience building web services
* No-SQL database experience, preferably MongoDB
* Experience working in a cloud environment like AWS, Rackspace or Softlayer a plus
* Comfortable working in an agile fast pace startup environment
* Experience in test-driven development
* Good analytical and communication skills
Apply at decisionnext.com or email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact Email: Arden.Arnold@decisionnext.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out