DecisionNext is Hiring! Full Stack Software Engr
Prescriptive Analytics for Commodities Industries.
DecisionNext is building the next generation predictive analytics platform and products to help customers across multiple industries make high-value decisions and improve end-to-end performance. We are looking for an experienced full stack Software Engineer to join our Engineering team in San Francisco. The candidate will develop and maintain web applications to help our customers make intelligent decisions using big data and analytics. The candidate will get an opportunity to build DecisionNext's new web application stack from ground up - Java Script for user interface development and Python for server side development.
The Engineering Team at DecisionNext is a multi-disciplinary group responsible for building, maintaining, and operating complex predictive analytics platform and end-user web applications. Members of the Engineering team take responsibility for a portion of the system within their core expertise, contribute to areas outside their core, and help build a professional and collegial atmosphere.
Required Skill Sets:
* Strong fundamental understanding of web application development with 3-7 years industry experience
* Experience building and shipping products using a Java Script framework (Angular.js, React.js, Backbone.js, etc)
* Experience building web services using Django, Flask, Rails or Node.js
* No-SQL database experience, preferably MongoDB
* Comfortable working in an agile fast pace startup environment
* Experience in test-driven development
* Team player with good analytical and communication skills
Apply at decisionnext.com or email your resumes to email@example.com
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact Email: Arden.Arnold@decisionnext.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out