DecisionNext is Hiring! Data Engineer-Backend Dev
Prescriptive Analytics for Commodities Industries.
DecisionNext is building the next generation big data predictive analytics platform to help customers across multiple industries make high-value decisions and improve end-to-end performance. We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our Engineering team in San Francisco.
The candidate will develop and maintain the big data data platform for DecisionNext. The data platform, running on Linux environment in Amazon Cloud, will include both relational and NoSQL technologies to support both distributed processing & storage of large datasets and realtime delivery of insights. Experience in Python is preferred, but candidates with strong experience in other scripting languages are encouraged to apply.
The Engineering Team at DecisionNext is a multi-disciplinary group responsible for building, maintaining, and operating complex predictive analytics platform and end-user web applications. Members of the Engineering team take responsibility for a portion of the system within their core expertise, contribute to areas outside their core, and help build a professional and collegial atmosphere.
Required Skill Sets:
* Strong fundamental understanding of data architecture and design
* 3-5 years of big data experience working in Hadoop, Spark, Mongodb, Cassandra or similar technologies
* Experience building, deploying and maintaing data platforms is highly preferred
* Experience working in ETL tools like DataStage, Pentaho or Talend
* Experience working in a cloud environment like AWS, Rackspace or Softlayer a plus
* Comfortable working in an agile fast pace startup environment
* Good analytical and communication skills
Apply at decisionnext.com or email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact Email: Arden.Arnold@decisionnext.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out