Cleo is Hiring! CTO
Extract Business Intelligence from Video in Real-Time using Machine Learning
We're looking to hire a CTO to head our engineering operations. We're a team of engineers (Carnegie Mellon, University of Washington) and we're looking for someone to grow our engineering team and lead the technical team at Cleo.
- Build and deploy Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms for drone and IP cam video analysis
- Grow team, recruit and mentor individuals
- Lead technical decision-making
- Through understanding of frameworks (Open CV, Tensorflow, Caffe, Dlib)
- Thorough understanding of various ML and CV techniques, algorithms, strengths and weaknesses
- Learning from academia and latest papers
- Computer Science Masters or PhD intersted in using Machine Learning and Computer Vision to understand video from Drones and IP Cameras.
- Founder level CTO / Lead Engineer interested in joining a small startup, making key technical decision and growing the technical team.
- We use a variety of technologies using OpenCV, Tensorflow, Dlib over real world data.
- Passion for working on Machine Learning problems.
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out