Cirrent is Hiring! Senior DevOps Engineer
Zero configuration Wi-Fi
Are you interested in transforming how devices connect to the internet? Do you want to collaborate with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire you in new ways every day? We’re looking for talented problem solvers who’d jump at the chance to have their products used by developers all over the world. We want you to be a part of a team that is making history at Cirrent
• Design and implement a deployment architecture on AWS that is highly scalable, available and maintainable.
• Design, implement and automate our DevOps toolchain. Build a deployment pipeline and manage configurations.
• Setup performance metrics and make data-driven decisions on how to scale and optimize the infrastructure
• Work with the product team and other developers to understand and diagnose production issues..
• Take pride in making the complex more simple
Required Skill Set:
• Passionate about systems administration, operations, infrastructure and troubleshooting
• Experienced with deploying web-apps to AWS cloud infrastructure and working with distributed, service-oriented architectures. Knowledge of the AWS toolset is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of UNIX/Linux and experience working with open source software (such as HAProxy, Nginx, DynamoDB, MySQL)
• Experience with scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
• Have worked with logging and reporting tools to monitor system health
• Understanding of modern web stacks and architecture (HTTP, REST)
Location: Downtown San Mateo, CA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out