AgriData, Inc is Hiring! Software Engineer
Helps Farmer Manage Yield Of Trees And Vines Using Machine Learning And Computer Vision.
AgriData, Inc is digitizing agriculture by providing farmers with the information they need to manage permanent crop fields (trees and vines).Our unique computer vision/machine learning technology is significantly differentiated and provides a step change to farmers for managing their crop yield. We are a highly technical and experienced team with over 30 years of combined technology experience, both in publicly traded companies and successful startups.
We are looking for an exceptional Software Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing core components of the AgriData product and helping us bring its first version to market. The ideal candidate should be a strong technical leader with a track record of delivering complex, robust software in a high-paced, agile environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a first hire, joining 3 founders in bringing a much-needed disruptive technology to our industry.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience building successful production software systems
- Strong theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Deep understanding of cameras and video technology
- 2+ years of experience in Python and SciPy
- 2+ years developing iOS applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Familiarity with GIS systems
- Familiarity with drone technologies
- Experience developing Android applications
- Experience with agile software methodologies
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out