ActiveScaler Inc. is Hiring! MaaS Test Auto Lead
Our Mission is to Make Managing Any Fleet as Simple, Transparent and Automated as Possible Using Real-Time Analytics and Predictive Analysis Built on Powerful Mobile Devices and Standard Fleet Applications, Web Services, and Vehicle Sensors.
ActiveScaler’s mission is to create a highly intelligent Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) application platform with rich AI functionality for new automotive/trucking Fleet Management applications in the Intelligent Transportation era. We provide modern, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to real-world problems for our customers and partners, but do more than that. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations while fostering the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. If a mission to build world’s first highly scalable and real-time Mobility-as-a-Service platform that enables the next generation mobility apps at Web scale excites you, you’ll enjoy working with us. Principals only - no third parties, please. ActiveScaler Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSAs, PTO, life and disability insurance
• Fun, laid-back environment, casual dress code
• Centrally located near downtown Mountain View, CA
• Flexible hours and remote working possibilities
We are looking for an Test Automation Architect/Lead engineer to develop framework for automated test development to ensure product quality. Your primary focus will be developing test automation, designing and implementing tests and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software requirements analysis, design and development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
• Review requirements, specifications and designs to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Skills needed include:
• 5+ years of experience in various test automation frameworks for Web applications and mobile software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Ideally, some work experience in software development
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Location: Pune India
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out