ActiveScaler Inc. is Hiring! MaaS PLTF Architect
Our Mission is to Make Managing Any Fleet as Simple, Transparent and Automated as Possible Using Real-Time Analytics and Predictive Analysis Built on Powerful Mobile Devices and Standard Fleet Applications, Web Services, and Vehicle Sensors.
ActiveScaler’s mission is to create a highly intelligent Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) application platform with rich AI functionality for new automotive/trucking Fleet Management applications in the Intelligent Transportation era. We provide modern, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to real-world problems for our customers and partners, but do more than that. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations while fostering the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. If a mission to build world’s first highly scalable and real-time Mobility-as-a-Service platform that enables the next generation mobility apps at Web scale excites you, you’ll enjoy working with us. Principals only - no third parties, please. ActiveScaler Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSAs, PTO, life and disability insurance
• Fun, laid-back environment, casual dress code
• Centrally located near downtown Mountain View, CA
• Flexible hours and remote working possibilities
We are looking for a Web platform engineer to be responsible for the design and development of a variety of ActiveScaler In-Motion™ Platform Services and APIs. Your primary focus will be to architect and develop software features for the Platform.
• Create and deploy massive real time/batch data processing infrastructure, using the latest technologies
• Design and build cloud-scale Services and API's, using modern standards and frameworks
• Play a key role as one of the early members of the team and to create a culture of innovation and participation
Skills needed include:
• Must have 10+ years of experience in large scale, production, server-side development of Big Data applications on a cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure
• Must have a passion for technology and developing robust, scalable state of the art software systems
• Experience with various high-level programming language like Node.js, JAVA, SCALA and Python
• Experience working with one or more Big Data technologies: MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Aerospike, and Elasticsearch
• Deep hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
• Linux configuration, administration, scripting, etc.
• An ideal candidate will have deep expertise in machine learning technologies and distributed systems
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Location: Mountain View CA and Pune India
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out