ActiveScaler Inc. is Hiring! MaaS Application SE
Our Mission is to Make Managing Any Fleet as Simple, Transparent and Automated as Possible Using Real-Time Analytics and Predictive Analysis Built on Powerful Mobile Devices and Standard Fleet Applications, Web Services, and Vehicle Sensors.
ActiveScaler’s mission is to create a highly intelligent Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) application platform with rich AI functionality for new automotive/trucking Fleet Management applications in the Intelligent Transportation era. We provide modern, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to real-world problems for our customers and partners, but do more than that. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations while fostering the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. If a mission to build world’s first highly scalable and real-time Mobility-as-a-Service platform that enables the next generation mobility apps at Web scale excites you, you’ll enjoy working with us. Principals only - no third parties, please. ActiveScaler Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSAs, PTO, life and disability insurance
• Fun, laid-back environment, casual dress code
• Centrally located near downtown Mountain View, CA
• Flexible hours and remote working possibilities
We are looking for a Node.js software developer to be responsible for server-side functionality and managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers and 3rd party partners into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
Skills needed include:
• 5+ years of experience in Web software design and development
• Strong knowledge of Node.js and associated frameworks
• Good knowledge of NoSQL DBs (Aerospike) and Messaging technologies (ZeroMQ), PubSub (Kafka) and Elastic Search and other similar technologies.
• Experience developing and deploying on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure
• Understanding of API integrations, Single-Sign-on and token-based authentication
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Location: Mountain View CA and Pune India
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out