3TEN8, Inc. is Hiring! V.P. of Engineer
AI for Network Operations
3TEN8’s vision is to perform 90% of network operations through artificial intelligence while leaving 10% of the work to be done by highly skilled people performing higher-order jobs and making high-level decisions using software akin to Star Trek.
In July 2017, 3TEN8 signed a paid contract with a tier-1 mobile operator to trial an A.I. technology that can predict network outages/degradation and diagnose network problems, forming the foundation of full-scale network operations.
3TEN8 is currently hiring 3 top executives; a V.P./Director of Engineering, a Data Scientist and a SON/RAN Scientist.
The team will collect data from millions of subscribers and use that data to create an A.I. technology that can predict and diagnose network degradations, taking the first steps of making the 3TEN8 vision come to life.
1. Leadership: can manage & recruit up to 10 engineers/data scientists
2. Skill: Able to roll up sleeves and do work (coding)
3. Character: No Ego. Has grit.
Job Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the incredible person we’re looking for? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Filename should be: Firstname_Lastname
Do Not Fill This Out